Friday, August 22, 2014

Sing joy in The Lord

know that through difficult times like this, God will carry me through. My God is a faithful God and he protects those who fears Him. 

I was praying for strength and joy this morning because of some things. 

Amazingly, I could feel peace in my heart and am not troubled by the thing that was bothering me. 

This issue is quite worrisome since I usually only see it in dramas and wun expect it to happen to me. 

However after praying for strength and joy, God talks to me through this passage:

Sing for joy in the Lord, O you righteous ones; Praise is becoming to the upright. Give thanks to the Lord with the lyre; Sing praises to Him with a harp of ten strings. Sing to Him a new song; Play skillfully with a shout of joy. For the word of the Lord is upright, And all His work is done in faithfulness. (Psalms 33:1-4 NASB)

How beautiful and encouraging is this passage. God is telling me not to worry about what it is to come, but sing joy in The Lord, give thanks and play skilfully with a shout of joy. 

All the word of God is upright and all Hos work is done in faithfulness. 神会保守我,交托神,不必惧怕 :)

Trust in The Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. - Proverbs 3:5 


No comments: