Friday, August 15, 2014

Hello everyone,

So after a longgggg hiatus i decided to come and blog again haha!

i was reading yiying's blog and all the old posts and i miss her sooo much :( i wish she would come back to church. She's such a fun and bubbly and lovable girl and i think we all miss her very much.

I remember when i first saw her i was like really really scared of her because she looks damn fierce haha but after that we gradually got closer and i think she's super funny and weird (sometimes) haha but she's damn good to me la.

Was looking through my phone contacts and sadly after changing many phones I lost her number :( And i think it would be awkward to talk to her on facebook? in case she doesn't reply (sobs) but i think she will la haha.

Maybe the only thing i can do now is to keep her in prayers and really pray that she keeps her faith in God and soon come back to church again after putting down the past and really know the purpose of coming to church - to worship God and serve Him (不看人,不看环境)

I just want to emphasize that i missssssss her like crazy and she is definitely someone that has made an impact in my life:) i wish she could read this but i don't think she even knows my blog? haha.

1.28AM now... time to sleep.. bye guys! zzz

No comments: